Route Optimiser is one of the world's leading vehicle optimising and scheduling / routing software solutions. With decades of experience, substantial investment in research and development, a range of consultancy services and award winning software and knowledgeable support staff.
In 2006 - logixcentral, a new generation of routing and scheduling software providing a web-based service based on leading edge route planning and optimisation technology, was launched. This was delivered in a simple, easy-to-use system in a cost effective SaaS package.
Continuing with the successes of the multiple award winning logixcentral, DPS International rebranded in 2014 in order to simplify the range and make it easy to understand. DPS rebranded all LogiX Suite and logixcentral versions to RouteOptimiser, which encompassed our entire range of Cloud, Integration Engines, Enterprise and On Premise systems.
Over this 10 year period the product has grown from strength to strength and has won numerous awards.
- 2007 - the product won the award for Product Innovation and the Regional Overall Champion Award. It was also highly commended in the Strategic Business Improvement award.
- 2010 - the product won a prestigious ICT Excellence award for logixcentral.com. The ICT Excellence Awards 2010 was organised by West Midlands ICT Cluster.
- 2011 - the company won Logistics Solution Provider 2011 from the Institute of Transport Management.
- 2012 - DPS won E-commerce Entrepreneur of the year award, Founder of DPS International - Paul Palmer, accepted the award on behalf of DPS for E-commerce Entrepreneur of the year. The Digital Entrepreneur Awards, the UK's only national awards dedicated to internet entrepreneurialism celebrate the best of a rapidly growing industry.
- 2015 - the product won an award for IT & Software: Transport Management from IntraLogistics Awards 2015
RouteOptimiser (logixcentral) has seen unprecedented growth, especially in recent times by aiding companies in saving much needed resources. This cloud based software as a service (SaaS) is a simple way to use the web to dramatically reduce fuel usage and show a positive cash flow from day one.